Information provided at the time of Registration or submission from a Guest who is 13 years of age or over may be used for marketing and promotional purposes by Early Years World only. To keep you in control of your personal information and the communications directed to you, we allow you to opt out of receiving communications from sherston.com about new features or services by:
* You can send email to sales@EarlyYearsWorld.com
* You can call the following telephone number:
Information provided when purchasing products from any of our online shops may be used for marketing and promotional purposes and is subject to the opt-out processes described on, or linked to, each order form.
Use of IP Addresses
An IP address is a number that's automatically assigned to your computer whenever you're surfing the Web. Web servers -- the big computers that "serve up" Web pages -- automatically identify your computer by its IP address. Early Years World collect IP addresses for the purposes of system administration, to report aggregate information to our advertisers, and to audit the use of our site. When Guests request pages from our websites sites, our servers log the Guests' IP addresses. We do not normally link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable, which means that a user's session will be logged, but the user remains anonymous to us. We can and will use IP addresses to identify a user when we feel it is necessary to enforce compliance with our house rules or terms of service or to protect our service, site, customers, or others. Some services within our websites, such as certain message boards, may display IP addresses along with the message poster's name and message. Please review each service prior to use and only use those that disclose information you are comfortable with sharing.
Links to other Sites
Users should be aware that when they are on our websites, they could be directed to other sites that are beyond our control. There are links to other sites from our web pages that take you outside our service. For example, if you "click" on a banner advertisement or a search result, the "click" takes you off the Early Years World website. This includes links from advertisers, Centre sponsors, and partners that may use the companies logo as part of a co-branding agreement. These other sites may send their own cookies to users, collect data, or solicit personal information. Please keep in mind that whenever you give out personal information online --- for example, via message boards or chat --- that information can be collected and used by people you don't know. While we strive to protect users' personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online and you do so at your own risk. Our policy does not extend to anything that is inherent in the operation of the Internet, and therefore beyond Early Years World's control, and is not to be applied in any manner contrary to applicable law or governmental regulation.
The importance of security for all personally identifiable information associated with our Guests is of utmost concern to us. We exercise great care in providing secure transmission of your information from your PC to our servers. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we can't ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems. When credit card information is transmitted we use industry standard, SSL (secure socket layer) encryption. Your Online Account is password-protected so that only you can access it and view the member information relevant to the account. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. We will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or e-mail. Ultimately, you are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords and any account information. Remember to sign out of your Online Account and close your browser window when you have finished your work. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence if your computer is accessible to others or if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet cafe.
Your Acceptance of these Terms
This is a great place for both new and advanced Web users to find information on using the Internet wisely.
Internet Safety Tips
* Keep your passwords private, even from your best friend! Your online service will never ask for them, so neither should anyone else.
* Use only your member name and/or e-mail address when chatting or sending e-mail. Never give out personal information like your name, address, or phone number.
* Don't share photos of yourself, your family, or your home with people you meet online.
* Always delete unknown e-mail attachments without opening them. They can contain destructive viruses.
* If a person writes something that is mean or makes you feel uncomfortable, don't respond. Just log off and tell your parents, or guardian or a responsible adult, who can report it to your online service provider.
* Remember that nothing you write on the Web is completely private -- including e-mail. So be careful and think about what you type and who you tell. Not everyone is as nice, cute, and funny as they may sound online.
* Never make plans to meet an online "friend" in person.
* WHEN IN DOUBT -- always ask your parents, or guardian or a responsible adult for help -- and just LOG OFF if you're not sure! You can always go back online later.